Does this sound like you?
You are passionate about helping organizations drive their success with Data & AI. You feel comfortable operating at the sweet spot between Leadership, Business, and Tech. And, after co-creating a vision and strategy on Data & AI, you’re not afraid to kick-start and drive the execution with a top-notch team that will turn your ideas into reality.
📍 Located at Eindhoven
In this video, Steven Nooijen explains what the role of AI Strategist entails and what makes a successful AI Strategist.
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
Xebia Data is on a mission to help organizations win with Data & AI. We do this by helping clients to build, train and organize their data and AI capabilities. You will be part of the Xebia Data Strategy team that is specifically focused on guiding our clients through their AI maturity journey. In the past, our team has successfully defined data strategies, uncovered and refined use case opportunities, (re)organized and led experienced data science and engineering teams, and trained C-level business stakeholders at large corporations. We have already enjoyed great success in making the top companies AI-driven – just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
What you will do to make organizations AI-driven
As an AI Strategist, you will work closely together with our clients in shaping their Data & AI strategy. You liaise with leadership and other stakeholders from all business domains to make sure that your plans find enough platform and sponsorship within the organization. However, it does not stop there! We believe that the proof of the pudding is in the eating; you will also get the chance to turn your strategy into practice. By working closely together with our team of top-notch translators, scientists, and engineers you will be able to execute on solutions that you devised! Allowing you to truly see the fruits of your labor.
This is your dream job if…
- You are passionate about making business impact with data and machine learning.
- You have 5+ years of consulting or leadership experience in the data domain.
- You are comfortable in the board room and know how to manage C-level stakeholders.
- You enjoy storytelling and can translate complex topics to non-technical people.
- You like to contribute to and shape the Xebia Data Strategy proposition.
This is not your dream job if…
- You want to become a data scientist or engineer and want to code.
- You have no experience with advanced analytics and machine learning.
- You are afraid of taking the stage.
- You want someone to tell you where to go, what to do and how to do it.
- You don’t speak Dutch at a professional level.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.