Does this sound like you?
Your passion is data and analytics. You want to create value at our clients by uncovering, organizing, and making sense of data. You understand that it is important to build robust solutions. You feel comfortable to operate in the sweet spot between business and engineering.
📍 Located at Amsterdam
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
At Xebia Data, we help build data & AI practices that deliver value to both our clients and their customers. In the past, our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, advanced energy-saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinationals. We have already enjoyed great success in making the top companies AI-driven – just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
What you will do to make organizations AI-driven
The Analytics Engineer is the bridge between business and engineering, and you understand what data can bring to the organization. With your strong communication skills, you help uncover business needs and how to support that with data, reporting and visualization. You use software engineering best practices to write production-grade ETL pipelines, making high-quality data available for creating business value with analytics. You take a pragmatic approach to rapidly building visualizations and dashboards, allowing everyone to get actionable insights from the data.
What our own Analytics Engineers have to say
Data Analysts, unleash your inner engineer
Wondering if analytics engineering is for you? As a data analyst, you may already have the core skills that will allow you to develop proficiency quickly as an analytics engineer
This is your dream job if…
- You’re trained as a data analyst or scientist but have a deeper interest in software engineering than most.
- You’re a jack-of-all-trades that loves learning new skills, always trying out the latest in data crunching tools.
- You’ve excellent visualization chops, can write efficient SQL queries and know basic programming in Python.
This is not your dream job if…
- You always take the academic approach to data and analytics and find it hard to be pragmatic.
- You solely want to work as either analytics translator, data scientist or data engineer.
- You dislike giving training, organizing workshops and getting to know the needs of the business.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.