Does this sound like you?
Your passion is data and analytics. You help our clients with uncovering, organizing, and making sense of their data. You feel comfortable operating in the sweet spot between analytics translation, data science, and data engineering. After unearthing the needs of the business, you make sure the right data is available for creating a valuable solution with analytics. Your beautiful data visualizations allow for a quick understanding, providing the business with direct, actionable insights.
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
At GoDataDriven, we help build data & AI practices that deliver value to both our clients and their customers. In the past, our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, advanced energy-saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinationals. We have already enjoyed great success in making the top companies AI-driven – just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
What you will do to make organizations AI-driven
The Analytics Engineer fills the gap between the translator, scientist, and engineer. With your strong communication skills, you help uncover and interpret data together with the business. You use your coding chops to write production-grade ETL pipelines, making high-quality data available for creating business value with analytics. You take a pragmatic approach to rapidly building visualizations and dashboards, allowing everyone to get actionable insights from the data.
This is your dream job if…
- You’re trained as a data analyst or scientist but have a deeper interest in software engineering than most.
- You’re a jack-of-all-trades that loves learning new skills, always trying out the latest in data crunching tools.
- You’ve excellent visualization chops, can write efficient SQL queries and know basic programming in Python.
This is not your dream job if…
- You always take the academic approach to data and analytics and find it hard to be pragmatic.
- You solely want to work as either analytics translator, data scientist or data engineer.
- You dislike giving training, organizing workshops and getting to know the needs of the business.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
The GoDataDriven Way
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.