Does this sound like you?
You love to help organizations become successful with Data & AI. You have been a practitioner as analyst or scientist. You feel comfortable to approach stakeholders and help them to uncover the needs of their business. And you are not afraid to take ownership and make sure the right solution goes into production.
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
At GoDataDriven, we build strong data & AI practices to deliver value to both our clients and their customers. In the past, our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, advanced energy-saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinationals. We have already enjoyed great success in making the top companies AI-driven – just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
What you will do to make organizations AI-driven
The Analytics Translator is a liaison between senior management, business, and data experts. Your job is versatile: gatekeeping projects, brainstorming ideas with executives, or working with data experts to groom the backlog of ideas. And if a solution is a success, you make sure the whole organization knows about it.
This is your dream job if…
- You want to do AI product management and have experience with managing projects, agile development, and stakeholder management.
- You are entrepreneurial at heart, a strong communicator and have consultancy skills that you want to apply at the top companies of the Netherlands.
- You have at least 3 years hands-on experience with data science or machine learning.
This is not your dream job if…
- You want to code every day and want to be hands-on involved in training models.
- You do not like larger organizations, hate to be in meetings and give presentations.
- You have never built a machine learning model and ETL pipeline in Python.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.