Does this sound like you?
You’re a true leader in marketing with a proven track record in writing, designing and producing compelling content and events. You see, hear and feel stories that need to be shared and make it happen. You find it hard not to share your excitement about new technology with anyone you meet.
How you will contribute
Communicating our mission, purpose, passion, and expertise to current and potential clients as well as potential future colleagues requires precisely crafted and targeted content and events that capture our unique and innovative, values-led culture and character. That is why GoDataDriven is looking for a chief marketeer to take the brand to the next level.
Even though this job description is in english, it's important that you can speak and write in Dutch on a professional level.
You're a true content generalist with a proven track record in content strategy and production, multimedia design, and event organization. Your mind is bubbling with original ideas that amaze our audiences.
You have an eye for opportunities, and you are strong in keeping a global overview. You’re pragmatic, learn quickly, and feel comfortable working on many things at the same time. You’re curious about the world and passionate about what you do.
What you will do
In this dynamic role, you are responsible for content, events, and branding of GoDataDriven, on both strategic, tactic as well as operational level. You'll actively engage with team members, partners, and colleagues from other Xebia Group units, as well as with partners to collaborate and to produce content that people love to share. As part of the leadership team, you will work closely with the Digital Growth Hacker on the production of content that generates traffic and boost conversions.
You build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to your owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, events, etc.).
In this multi-faceted, full-time role, you will, for example:
- Devise the overall content strategy
- Create or co-write persona targeted long and short copy content items (e.g. blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers or infographics) that meet the needs of our audience
- Manage the design and production of reports, magazines, video’s and more
- Organize and market events, ranging from exclusive small-scale events (Data Science Dinner, Code Breakfasts) and mid-size events (Meetups, Webinars, Seminars) to large events (Dutch Data Science Week, GoDataFest).
This is your dream job if…
- You enjoy creating content in as many formats as possible.
- You love to identify how you can create value for our target audience.
- Organizing events with hundreds of attendees is second nature to you.
This is not your dream job if…
- You like to be managed.
- You only want to be involved strategically but not operationally in content creation.
- Technology just isn’t your cup of tea.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
The GoDataDriven Way
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.