Sound like a great role for you?
GoDataDriven empowers enterprises to excel and succeed, with smarter products, services, and processes through our data & AI services, consultancy, and training.
As GoDataDriven continues to expand globally, we seek a dynamic, highly-collaborative Content Director to own our content strategy. If you are an expert in creating world-class digital content, have experience turning abstract topics and goals into relevant, digestible media, and feel at home in a fast-paced, international atmosphere, then this leadership role could be yours.
Our organization has a hands-on, pragmatic mindset, so it’s essential that our Content Director plans and executes as well as conceptualizes. Ultimately, your work will help make GoDataDriven a household name in the global data & AI space.
How your skills and passion will come to life at GoDataDriven:
• You will own the GoDataDriven story
If there is a story to tell, you will find it and make it vibrant. You will translate technical topics and trends into concrete articles that explain benefits and value. You will empower our consultants and trainers to achieve their ambitions by telling and sharing the right story, in the best form for the ideal audience. You will generate fresh, relevant ideas for customer success stories, propositions, topic deep dives, interviews with leading data specialists, whitepapers, webinars, and more. And most critically, you will work closely with general management and individual unit managers to find, define, weave, and promote our overarching narrative.
• You will be passionately pragmatic about strategy
Passion is nothing if it’s not purpose-driven. So you’ll direct all your fiery energy into creating an ambitious, achievable plan. With international and local objectives in mind, you will develop and implement a goal-oriented content strategy that amplifies GoDataDriven’s story and prioritizes all activities for the brand, its units, and regions. You will also collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to create, innovate and improve all content.
• You will lead the editorial team
As a master of compelling copy and visuals, you will coordinate content production with copywriters, video producers, graphic designers, and animators. You will find the right person for the job. You will also write and produce your own outstanding content and copy. You will own the social media content and the production of top-notch videos, slide decks, e-books, and more. What’s more, you will encourage and empower our consultants to share their stories in blog posts, articles, and vlogs. In short, you will manage our content calendar like a pro.
You will express mastery in:
• Professional-level English, both written and spoken
• Writing, copywriting, editing, and concept development
• Translating technical topics and abstract goals into readable, relevant content
• Communicating complicated ideas through various media formats: text, audio, graphics, photos, and videos
• Planning, prioritizing and executing all things related to content
• Listening, interviewing, and filtering information to create great stories and articles
• Indulging your curiosity — by deep diving into the company and Data & AI trends, for example
You will also use these skills if you have them (but not required):
• Graphic design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Video editing: Adobe Premiere
• Audio editing: Adobe Audition
• Dutch and/or German language
This is your dream job if…
- You are interested in submerging yourself in the landscape of Data & AI
- You are self-motivated and energetic
- You identify with our mission of striving to be the authority in Data & AI
- You are a team player and you are comfortable finding your way within the company and
with your colleagues
- You enjoy working in an international environment
This is not your dream job if…
- You want to be told what to do
- You don’t get energized by deep-diving into different subjects and themes
- You’re not a curious person by heart
- You don’t have a hands-on mindset
- You become overwhelmed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Sound interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.