Does this sound like you?
You are an engineer with a pragmatic attitude. You feel the weight of responsibility that comes with taking systems into production. You easily switch between scripting and structured programming in typed languages. You understand cloud, provisioning and automation. And you know how to build robust systems.
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
At GoDataDriven we build strong Data & AI practices to deliver value to our clients and their customers. In the past our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, built advanced energy-saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinational corporations. We enjoy great success in making top companies AI-driven — just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
As data engineer you are responsible for the implementation of the foundations of data-intensive systems. You develop enabling infrastructure to store, transform and process data at scale and in the cloud. You make sure that data is stored safe and secure using the technology that you see fit for the job.
What you will do to make data intensive applications work effectively and securely?
With your knowledge of software engineering, cloud, clusters, queues, containers, streaming, or graphs you work on the backbone of the data infrastructure. There is lots of data to store, many jobs to run and schedule, much configuration to be dealt with. You work at the client in teams that are a mix of people from GDD and the client and pick up the work that is related to that backbone on which the team is building.
When you're working on-site with a client you may come across something that is really difficult to solve. We’ve got your back as we at GDD work as a team and will help you solve your problems, because everybody at GDD is just a quick message away and ready to help at any time.
This is your dream job if…
- if you like working with new data processing tools, like Airflow, Spark, Flink, and Druid.
- if you understand the importance of cloud and know your way around or want to learn that.
- if you like working for different clients and enjoy the excitement of regularly getting to learn new environments and know new people.
This is not your dream job if…
- if you do not like working under pressure to get things done in the best way possible with limited time you have to finish it.
- if you do not like working with open source technology.
- if you do not like coding, scripting, templating.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
The GoDataDriven Way
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.