Does this sound like you?
A role as data engineer sounds great but there are a lot of new skills and technologies to master and you do not have the time. However, you already have more than three years of experience in a job as software engineer or dealing with data in another way that is not Excel. We offer you the chance to start as a data engineer at GoDataDriven, kicked off by a month long intensive bootcamp with a lot of 1:1 training with our very own data engineers.
How you will help to create value with Data & AI
At GoDataDriven we build strong data & AI practices to deliver value to both our clients and their customers. In the past our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, advanced energy saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinationals. We enjoy great success in making the top companies AI-driven — just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team and receive the skills to give you that leg-up you need!
What you will do to get ready for the job
Our Data Engineering Apprenticeship program is made specifically for you and guarantees a unique opportunity to have a position as a data engineer with GoDataDriven. We will amplify your existing knowledge and expand your tech stack on version controlled workflows, concurrent and distributed systems, Python, Scala, data formats, Spark, cloud infrastructure, Graph and SQL/NoSQL Databases. We will tailor the month of intensive bootcamp to the experience you already have.
After the first month, you will immediately start working with our customers as a GoDataDriven engineer with a permanent contract.
This is your dream job if…
- if you would like working with new data processing tools, like Airflow, Spark, Flink, and Druid.
- if you understand the importance of cloud and want to learn that.
- if you like working for different clients and enjoy the excitement of regularly getting to learn new environments and know new people.
This is not your dream job if…
- if you have less than 2–3 years of working experience.
- if you do not like to continuously learn or want to keep using old technologies.
- if you do not like coding, scripting, templating.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
The GoDataDriven Way
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.