Does this sound like you?
Are you ready to take responsibility for the digital strategy of this AI consultancy and academy boutique and help us to grow nationally and internationally? Does your mind fizz with result-driven ideas and do you walk your talk? Then this might be the role for you.
How you will contribute
As a Digital Marketeer at GoDataDriven, you will be responsible for the online awareness and traffic generation to the website and generate leads and sales for our propositions; Organize (Data & AI Strategy execution), Build (Data platforms and AI Applications), Train (Data & AI learning journeys), and Manage (Managed Data Platform and AI Services). We work with several top 100 brands such as KLM, Eneco, Marktplaats, Transavia, ING, and many others to help them become data-driven.
You tackle challenges for breakfast. Create an e-mail workflow? All set. Improve online ads for our training courses? Through the roof. Rank higher on Google? No need to google that. Although some things may be new, you face every challenge head-on.
A Typical Day in the Life of a Digital Marketeer
After a top-notch barista-made coffee, you join the marketing stand-up. Here, you discuss the planning for the day with the marketing team and see where you can help each other.
Then, it’s time to get going. You check the results of your email marketing campaign for the international Data Survey that you are running. The AI meetup that takes place next week is still fully booked, so you focus on campaigns for a business seminar that takes place in two weeks. After optimizing the Linkedin and Google campaign, you join a recruitment meeting. Here, you discuss creative ideas to attract analytics translators for the GDD Business proposition.
After a healthy, freshly-prepared lunch, you publish a campaign for our latest whitepaper on AI Maturity Levels and, together with the sales manager, you write-up a marketing plan for it. After a quick call with one of the media partners about a joint content marketing campaign, it’s time for a drink at our in-house bar.
That evening, you come up with a brilliant (if you may say so) idea to drive the attendance of our upcoming Data Science with Python training through the roof. You can’t wait to get back to the office!
What do you bring us?
- Experience in online lead generation via SEO, SEA, Social, and email. Through A / B testing, apply campaign optimization for seamless customer journeys ;
- Strong personality (taking ownership), able to keep an overview and flexible to perform in a rapidly changing work environment;
- Good communication skills (stakeholder management), commercial attitude, and an analytical entrepreneurial mindset to get the most out of yourself.
- A professional understanding of Dutch and English (both verbally and written) is required to be successful in this role
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
The GoDataDriven Way
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.