Does this sound like you?
You understand ML. You understand that scale is not trivial. You like to code. You are comfortable to be a bridge between data scientists and data engineers to build production-ready, scalable applications driven by data and AI.
How you will help in creating value with Data & AI
At GoDataDriven we build strong Data & AI practices to deliver value to our clients and their customers. In the past our team of data professionals has predicted the daily demand for millions of loaves of bread, built advanced energy-saving algorithms to nationwide scale, and set up data innovation labs at large multinational corporations. We have already enjoyed great success in making top companies AI-driven — just think of what more we can achieve when YOU join our team!
As a machine learning engineer, you are responsible for taking AI-solutions into production so they can generate value. You make applications scalable, testable, robust, and extendable through your combined skills in engineering and machine learning.
What you will do to make AI-driven applications
You work closely with data scientists to understand what problem is being solved and how ML helps with that. You understand their code and how to improve that, where tests need to be stronger, or even challenge them to make their solution stronger. Your knowledge of code helps to improve quality and when it makes sense to translate it to something like Scala or Java.
When you’re working on-site with a client you may come across something that is really difficult to solve. We’ve got your back as we at GDD work as a team and will help you solve your problems, because everybody at GDD is just a quick message away and ready to help at any time.
This is your dream job if…
- You like working on the overlap between AI and software or data engineering.
- You like building your solutions with services on public clouds or want to learn how to do that.
- You like working for different clients and enjoy the excitement of regularly getting to learn new environments and know new people.
- You’ve graduated Cum Laude.
This is not your dream job if…
- You only want to build models from data and are not interested in doing the work involved in taking these models into production.
- You are just fine with spaghetti code or do not understand what that is.
- You do not like coding, scripting, templating.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.