- Thursday, July 7th
- 17:00 – 20:00 CET
- AI Innovation Center, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, High Tech Campus 5 · Eindhoven
- 17:00-18:00 – Food 🍕
- 18:00-18:10 – Welcome
- 18:10-19:00 – Mariam Halfhide – Data Strategy by the Book 🎤
- 19:00-19:15 – Break ⏸️
- 19:15-20:00 – Kevin Duisters (Interfood) – Data Strategy in the Wild 🎤
- 20:00 – Drinks 🥤
Data Strategy by the Book
During this talk, Mariam Halfhide will discuss the general theory of data strategy and its components, aiming to provide answers to the following:
- Why is data strategy important?
- What components does a data strategy consist of?
- When do data management and data governance come into play?
- What are the success factors for a data strategy?
Data Strategy in the Wild
In this talk, Kevin Duisters will discuss how we at Interfood strategized our journey to becoming a valuable data-driven organization, where to spot the big five pitfalls, and what to do about them.
This time we are welcome at the inspiring location of AI Innovation Center on the High Tech campus in Eindhoven.