Creative All-Round Marketing Manager with DRIVE!
In this dynamic role, you are responsible for content, events, and branding of GoDataDriven.
Creative All-Round Marketing Manager
You're a true marketing generalist with a proven track record in content production, online marketing, and event organisation. You do things because they are original, not because everyone else is doing them. You mix B2C strategies into a B2B campaign and get away with it. You hack growth because you have a purpose, not because you read a book about it.
Job: Creative All-Round Marketing Manager
You're a true marketing generalist with a proven track record in content production, online marketing, and event organisation. You do things because they are original, not because everyone else is doing it. You mix B2C strategies into a B2B campaign and get away with it. You hack growth because you have a purpose, not because you read a book about it.
Communicating our mission, purpose, passion, and expertise to current and potential clients as well as potential colleagues requires precisely crafted and targeted content and events that capture our unique and innovative, values-led culture and character. That is why GoDataDriven is looking for an all-round marketing manager to take the brand to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this dynamic role, you are responsible for content, events, and branding of GoDataDriven. You’ll work closely with our consultants, sales managers, and recruiters to promote our services and culture, using the inbound marketing methodology and HubSpot marketing automation.
You maneuver confidently within the inbound marketing methodology, including:
Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to your owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
Optimize your marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
In this dynamic, full-time role, you will:
- Craft compelling, click-worthy content that attracts a precisely targeted audience
- Write confidently and accurately about data science-related topics
- Create or co-write persona targeted content items (e.g. blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers or infographics) that meet the needs of our audience
- Drive website traffic via online advertising (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Facebook)
- Organize and market events, ranging from exclusive small-scale events (Data Science Dinner, Code Breakfasts) and mid-size events (Meetups, Webinars, Seminars) to large events (Dutch Data Science Week, GoDataFest).
Who Are We Looking For?
You’re pragmatic, learn quickly, and have a proven track record of experience. You’re curious about the world and passionate about what you do. Your mind is bubbling with original ideas that amaze our audiences.
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or higher
- Experience in inbound marketing and content-based nurturing
- Strong writing skills with an accurate and authentic style in both Dutch and English languages
- Experience in and deep knowledge of the IT services B2B landscape
- Knowledge of HubSpot (certifications are a plus)
- Stamina and a strong drive for excellence.
But most importantly; you tackle challenges for breakfast. Create an e-mailing? Here’s the HTML. Promote an event? Sold out. Write a customer story? Published. Although some things may be new, you face every challenge head-on.
The GoDataDriven Way
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other properly; with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
Apart from a great culture, we provide competitive primary benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- A real training budget, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year.
- Extended insurance
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months)
- Choose your phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
Our core values are: people first, quality without compromise, sharing knowledge, and customer intimacy. At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the front of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.Apply
You do things because they are original, not because everyone else is doing it. You mix B2C strategies into a B2B campaign and get away with it. You hack growth because you have a purpose, not because you attended a growth hackers training.