"I love solving difficult issues by listening and analyzing and delivering business value that fulfills my clients' needs, but I like over-delivering even more."
Alexander BijBig data hacker
Alexander has strong skills in listening and analyzing issues and working out the best solution. He aims to deliver business value that fulfills the client’s needs. However, due to Alexander’s robust software development and deployment skills, he will probably over-deliver. Alexander is a positive, enthusiastic team player.
Alexander has solid experience with the following technologies:
- Backend: JEE and Spring (Core, Batch, Security, Integration,…), Hadoop
- Testing: Fitnesse, Xebium, Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Easymock, JMeter
- Frontend: SpringMVC, Struts2, JSP, Freemarker, Velocity, JSTL, HTML(5), JQuery, DataTables, Flex
- Communication: Soap, WSDL, JSON, REST, Sockets
- Databases: JPA 2, Hibernate, JDBC, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle10g (RAC)
- Server: Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, Glassfish
- Building: Maven, Ant, shell scrips
- CI: Jenkins with pipeline, promotion, quality-tools, and 1-click deployment
- Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Linux, Subversion, Git
Get in touch linkedin.com/in/alexanderbij @laxorion