Are you realizing business value?
It’s 2022. You’ve invested time and resources in data and AI. Let’s look at the results – are you realizing business value?
Just like people, organizations mature as they develop their skills and gain experience. The AI maturity level can be measured by looking into people and skills, tools and technology, and data. Cloud technology plays an increasingly important role for the success of organizations with data and AI.
During this event, several experienced data specialists share their experiences with planning and executing a data and AI strategy and implementing a modern, cloud-native data platform.
- Thursday, September 22
- 14:00 – 17:00 CET
- De Slijperij, Tolstraat 193, 1074 VJ Amsterdam
Pre-register for the webinar in October:
NOTE: This event has reached its maximum capacity, to tailor to the high demand for this event we will be hosting an additional webinar in mid-October covering the same topics. Below, you can now pre-register for this webinar.
More about this event:
You will learn how to:
- Grow AI capabilities by assessing the AI Maturity level
- Develop AI use cases
- Include business stakeholders in the process
- Organize for success with data
- Design a modern, cloud-native data platform
- Reduce time-to-market by leveraging turn-key components
You will become familiar with:
- Google Cloud’s data and AI services
- The importance of Data Literacy
- The Modern Data Stack
- The components of a modern, cloud-native data platform
- Diederik Greveling
- Steven Nooijen
- Daan Stroosnier, head of data & analytics at Felyx
Who is this event for?
- Professionals that want to create value from data
- Team leads that want to start or improve their analytics capabilities
- Engineering managers who have issues aggregating and combining data sources
- Managers who want to benefit from data technology without losing focus on their core activities