Why Organizations Fail to Turn Data Assets Into Business Value
While the potential of data is widely recognized, many organizations are struggling with using their data assets efficiently. Some of the challenges that organizations face include:
- Limited availability of data and information;
- Insufficient data management and quality assurance;
- A lack of data literacy within business domains.
Download the whitepaper to learn:
How organizations can turn data into value by democratizing data and empowering the organization for self-service analytics.
Topics covered include:
- The process of Data Democratization;
- Benefits, risks, and main enablers of Data Democratization, such as the Modern Data Stack;
- How organizations increase data literacy amongst employees;
- The brand-new role amongst data professionals: the Analytics Engineer.
Fill in the form below to download the whitepaper: