Production Ready Machine Learning
Learn the best practice to bring your machine learning models into production with this practical training about how software engineers manage their code, how more advanced Python features can make your life easier, and how to go from notebooks to packages in this 1-day course.
Download Training brochure
Download the GoDataDriven brochure for a complete overview of available training sessions and data engineering, data science, and analytics translator learning journeys.
This Production Ready Machine Learning training is perfect for Data Scientists who
- Know Machine Learning but are finding it hard to keep their code organized and bring it to production
- Want to go beyond notebooks
- Have at least one year of working experience with pandas and scikit-learn.
What will you learn during the Production Ready Machine Learning
- This course helps you understand what tooling Python offers to create more robust code;
- You will learn how to use features such as decorators and generators to write more elegant and performant code;
- We will also teach you how about data classes, context managers, and testing frameworks.
The program of this one-day Production Ready Machine Learning course is as follows:
- Software engineering best practices with Python
- Generators & itertools
- Context managers
- Object Oriented programming with Python: magic methods, inheritance, static, class, and instance methods
- Data classes, Abstract Base Classes
- From notebooks to packages
During this training, you will go in-depth with Bayesian Probability. After this training, you are knowledgeable about the following topics.
- How documentation, testing, and modularity help creating more robust code
- How type hinting can greatly reduce the number of bugs in your code
- How working with generators instead of lists or array can reduce the memory footprint of your code
- Practical advice on how to go from notebook to package
- How Python’s Object Oriented features can help you structure your code
It’s great to finally have access to training that teaches me how to take ML applications into production!
This training is available in the following formats:
In-Company training is perfect for groups of 6 or more. The training takes place at your office or at one of our modern training facilities.
Online Virtual Classroom
Virtual Classrooms provide you with an interactive environment to effectively develop your skills, right from the comfort of your own home or office.
Data Science Learning Journey
This data science learning journey is available for any data professional. Our extensive training programs are designed to develop your skills from junior to senior.
Our curriculum teaches you new skills and empowers you to stay ahead professionally. We offer solid fundamentals that apply to practical Python courses, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. We also offer courses on Spark, R, and Deep Learning.
We’ve experienced first hand what works and what doesn’t through our consulting business, and we pass that knowledge on to you through our education business. You learn all the ins and outs of the data science models most seen in the field, in a fast-paced classroom training that ups your game.
Our latest insights
Data and AI Training Insights