Experiments the Right Way
Have you ever wondered how Google chooses a color for its home page? How do they decide between two variations? In business, how can you know if changing something will improve it or not? The two-day A/B Testing and Experiments training will teach you everything you need to know to successfully run your own experiments.
What you'll learn
- What to do before running an experiment
- How to split the population across your experiment
- How to determine the right metric for your experiment
- Experiment pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to run multiple experiments at the same time
- How long to run an A/B test
- Why stopping early is a bad idea
- How to bootstrap to estimate uncertainties
The program consists of both theory and hands-on exercises.
- Setting up experiments
- How to determine the success of your experiment
- How to determine the minimum sample size
- How to apply bootstrapping
- Multi-armed bandit algorithms
- A fun game to go hands-on with experimentation
This online course is perfect for
Data Scientists and Analysts who work in organizations that use testing and want to professionalize experiments. Familiarity with statistics is required, as well as basic experience with Python. If you’re not quite there yet, we recommend the Python Essentials course as preparation for this training.
What will you learn during A/B Testing and Experiments?
After this training, you will know how to set up and validate an A/B test and confidently explain the statistics behind it to colleagues and management. You will also learn best practices for replicating experiments in your own organization.
Data Science Skills
The Data Science Learney Journey
The training courses in this journey teach you new skills and empower you to stay ahead professionally. We offer solid fundamentals that apply to practical Python courses, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. We also offer courses on Spark, R, and Deep Learning.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At GoDataDriven we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom & In-Company Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training