Advanced Data Science with Python
Two days of nothing but Data Science, Machine Learning and advanced Python skills. You know Machine Learning, but working with it on a daily basis is a different story. This course is packed with best practices, models, code, algorithms and a framework to improve your projects.
What you'll learn
- How to enforce best practices in your Python programs using concise and reproducible code
- How to make a proper Python machine learning module for productionizing
- Statistical techniques for (re)sampling your data
- In-depth info about several widely-used machine learning algorithms
- How to create your scikit-learn transformers and estimators
- How to train and evaluate your machine learning model using pipelines in scikit-learn
The program consists of both theory and hands-on exercises.
Day 1: Advanced Python
- Software engineering best practices with Python
- Generators & itertools
- Context managers
- Object Oriented programming
- From notebooks to packages
Day 2: Machine Learning
- Regression, classification, and clustering in scikit-learn
- Building model pipelines
- Ensemble learning using bagging and boosting
- Machine Learning algorithms (e.g., Random Forests, XGBoost, Neural Networks)
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.
This online course is perfect for
Data Scientists, who are familiar with Python and wish to become more effective at creating predictive models by applying Machine Learning to their organization’s data. Experience with Python and machine learning basic is required. If you’re not quite there yet, we recommend the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation Training course as preparation for this training.
What will you learn during Advanced Data Science with Python?
After this training, you will be able to combine state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms and advanced Python tools to build top-notch predictive/classification models using clear, concise and maintainable code.
Data Science Skills
The Data Science Learney Journey
The training courses in this journey teach you new skills and empower you to stay ahead professionally. We offer solid fundamentals that apply to practical Python courses, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. We also offer courses on Spark, R, and Deep Learning.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At GoDataDriven we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom & In-Company Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training