Advanced Data Science with Python
Two days of nothing but Data Science, Machine Learning and advanced Python skills. You know Python and Machine Learning, but working with it on a daily basis is a different story. This course is packed with best practices, models, code, algorithms and a framework to improve your projects.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- Understand how to select an algorithm for your machine learning projects
- How to improve your machine learning models through advanced modelling techniques such as feature selection and feature engineering
- How to use clustering techniques for unsupervised learning
- How to create your own scikit-learn transformers and estimators
- How to enforce best practices in your Python programs using concise and reproducible code
- How to add extra functionality to your code to improve documentation and readability
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
Machine Learning Refresher – Choosing the right model
A recap of using Scikit-learn
- Unsupervised Learning – Clustering techniques
- Feature Engineering
- Feature Selection
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP in Scikit-Learn
- Pandas Pipelines
- Streamlit Applications
- Refactoring a Machine Learning project
- An Introduction to Machine Learning in Production
Data Science Learning Journey
This online course is perfect for
Data Scientists, who are familiar with Python and wish to become more effective at creating predictive models by applying Machine Learning to their organization’s data. Experience with Python and machine learning basic is required. If you’re not quite there yet, we recommend the Certified Data Science with Python Foundation Training course as preparation for this training.
What will you learn during Advanced Data Science with Python?
After this training, you will be able to combine state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms and advanced Python tools to build top-notch models using clear, concise and maintainable code.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.