Learn how to successfully identify, develop, and execute AI use cases in your organization. Thanks to this training, you will be able to drive the development of AI solutions that match business needs and add value to your organization. As an Analytics Translator, as a Product Owner, as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Developer, Agile Coach, Project Manager: Explore how connecting business and technology can help you take the next step in your Data & AI career.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Generate AI Use Cases
- A brief introduction to AI and Machine Learning
- How to gain value from data by developing AI solutions
- The requirements of successful AI solutions
- The technical and business challenges when developing AI solutions
- About an AI solution framework and its different phases
Develop AI Use Cases
- How to assemble the right team for your AI solution
- About ideation, refinement, and validating the use case
- The process of going from Proof of Concept (PoC) to a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How to create a Proof of Value (PoV) for your MVP
- How to develop the MVP into a production-ready solution
- Introduction to analytics
- The analytics process
- The value chain of data science
- Learn about the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in AI use cases through a simulation
- AI solution framework overview
- Ideation phase: AI solution framework part 1
- Experimentation phase: AI solution framework part 2
- Industrialization phase hands-on lab: AI solution framework part 3
Analytics Translation Learning Journey
Get certified in Analytics Translation
We have worked together with APMG International to offer you a recognized partner to get certified in Analytics Translation.
You can take the exam online either at the end of the course, or at your convenience. You will receive a digital badge and a certificate.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.