Certified Data Science with Python
Learn the best practice for effective data analysis and machine learning with this practical training about data science with Python. Explore how Python can help you take the next step in your Data & AI career, guided by GoDataDriven’s Data Science experts in this 3-days course.
Attend our Free Training Taster Data Science with Python Foundation on Wednesday 20 January. Read More
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- How to create interactive documents
- The most useful tips and tricks (magics, and more.)
- How to organize your project
- Where the performance comes from
- Some limits of the performance
- About broadcasting and its advantages
- How to work with shape conventions
- The most useful NumPy functions and tricks
- How to create plots with Matplotlib in other packages
- More advanced plots with Seaborn
- More expressive plotting libraries (plotnine or Altair)
- How to perform data-wrangling tasks
- The most important methods and functions in pandas
- How to customize aggregations
- How to organize code and use pandas pipelines
- Understanding stateless transformations
- How to automate logging in pandas
Machine Learning with scikit-learn
- Machine Learning models
- Data Transformations
- Data Estimators
- How to combine these into pipelines
- How to automate everything in a grid search
- How to write building blocks
- Working with Jupyter notebooks in a sustainable way
- How to do numerical computations and linear algebra with NumPy
- Visualizing data with Matplotlib, Seaborn, and other packages
- Transforming and munging data with pandas
- Machine Learning principles and how to work with scikit-learn
Data Science Learning Journey
Data Science with Python Foundation Certification
The exam and Data Science with Python Foundation certificate are included in the course. The exam can be taken directly after the training or at a moment of your choice. If you get at least 50% of the 50 multiple choice questions right, you will pass the exam and receive your certificate. More information about the exam can be found here. Prepare in advance with this Data Science with Python Foundation sample exam here. Please select “Data Science with Python Foundation (2021)” from the dropdown menu.
James HaywardData Educator
James holds a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Amsterdam (Cum Laude); a Master’s in Educational Leadership from UCL (Merit); and a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from the University of Manchester (First Class Honours). He is fluent in Python and its data science libraries, such as Pandas and Sci-kit Learn, and is proficient with the deep learning frameworks PyTorch and TensorFlow.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.