Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms from the experts. Thanks to its proved track records of developing deploying Deep Learning applications at leading data-driven enterprises, GoDataDriven has developed this 3-days course with just the right mix of concepts and hands-on.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- The history of Deep Learning
- How to determine your network architecture
- How to choose which loss functions to use
- The best structure and way of working for creating your neural network
- Advanced topics within Keras API, such as embedding layers, lambda layers, custom layers, and tensor operations within neural networks
- How to build an image classifier
- How to build a sequence classifier
- The internal structure of LSTM and GRU and the differences between them
- The basics of convolutional neural networks and how they work
- The basics of neural networks (backpropagation, optimizers, activation functions).
- How to use Keras for Deep Learning
- Heuristics to get your network to learn and perform
- Advanced knowledge of Keras API
- Convolutional neural networks with an application for image recognition
- Recurrent neural networks (LSTM, GRU) with an application for time series and NLP
- Final hands-on lab based on participants interest and feedback
Data Science Learning Journey
Marysia WinkelsData Scientist
Marysia is a data scientist who is proud to work on any AI application that can provide solutions to real-world problems. She is always eager to learn from, and be inspired by, her peers.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.