Get ready for the Microsoft DA-100 exam! The 3,5 day training consists of preparing, modeling, visualizing, analyzing data and deploying and maintaining deliverables.
You will be prepared by a certified Microsoft trainer who deeply enjoys helping you work with the latest tools, bringing examples from real-world usage.
What you'll learn
- Connecting Power BI to a data source
- Recognizing the difference between connection options (import vs direct query)
- Applying data transformations to make the structure suitable for the model
- Integrating different sources
- Creating relationships between tables
- Writing calculations in DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Developing a dashboard on a desktop, phone or tablet
- Distribution of a dashboard
- Creating and managing a shared work environment
This training is perfect for
Professionals that use data analysis and visualization and want to pass the Microsoft DA-100 exam: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
During this training, the entire BI cycle is covered, from connecting to a data source, modeling that data, building an interactive dashboard to distributing a dashboard among colleagues. The development of the data model, which is the cornerstone of a Power BI dashboard, is discussed in detail. In addition, further attention will be paid to adding analytical power by writing formulas in the programming language used for this within Power BI.
The trainer: Marnix Jansen
Marnix Jansen has been responsible for production and presentation of Management Information at many different organizations as a Business Administration and Register Controller. He is currently a Power BI Consultant and Microsoft Certified Power BI Trainer and helps his clients gain insight into their business.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At GoDataDriven we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom & In-Company Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training