Improve insights with Power BI!
A day that starts with raw data and ends with an interactive dashboard published and shared with colleagues. After this day, you will be able to use Power BI independently and create and share simple but useful dashboards.
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
- How to extract, transform and load data into Power BI from various sources
- How to describe storage options using Power BI when connecting to a database
- How to perform various types of data transformations in the Power Query Editor
- How to mash up data by integrating different sources
- How to describe Power BI desktop data modeling
- About the relationships between tables and how to create them
- How to create visualizations to explore data
- How to build an interactive dashboard
- How to share a dashboard with colleagues
The program consists of blocks combining theory and practice.
- Introduction into Power BI and the Power Query Editor
- Hands-on: extracting, transforming and loading data into the Power Query Editor
- Data modeling and data visualization
- Hands-on: building a data model and creating and sharing a dashboard
- Hands-on: adding extra functionalities to your dashboards, such as navigation and interaction or building a dashboard based on your own data set
Data Analyst Learning Journey
This training is perfect for
Professionals that use data analysis and visualization and are looking for a way to create better insights. Whether you have just started as a Data Analyst, or you work in a field that uses data analysis, you will benefit from this training. The training starts with the basics of creating a Power BI dashboard, so no previous experience with Power BI is required.
What will you learn during Power BI in a day?
You will be able to use Power BI independently and create and share simple, insightful, useful dashboards. The training provides both a theoretical background on the inner workings of Power BI and hands-on experience with the tool.
Juan Manuel PerafanAnalytics Engineer
Juan is an Analytics Engineer with a passion for data visualization and programmatic solutions. His mission is to make organizations become data-driven using user-friendly tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Fivetran.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.