Improve insights with Power BI!
A day that starts with raw data and ends with an interactive dashboard published and shared with colleagues. After this day, you will be able to use Power BI independently and create and share simple but useful dashboards.
Book now and get 10% discount!
What you'll learn
- How to extract, transform and load data into Power BI from various sources
- How to describe storage options using Power BI when connecting to a database
- How to perform various types of data transformations in the Power Query Editor
- How to mash up data by integrating different sources
- How to describe Power BI desktop data modeling
- About the relationships between tables and how to create them
- How to create visualizations to explore data
- How to build an interactive dashboard
- How to share a dashboard with colleagues
Start your learning journey today!
Book a training before January 2021, you get a discount of 10%. Add the promotion code DATA10 at the booking page.
The program consists of three blocks that combine theory and practice.
- Introduction into Power BI and the Power Query Editor
- Hands-on: extracting, transforming and loading data into the Power Query Editor
- Data modeling and data visualization
- Hands-on: building a data model and creating and sharing a dashboard
- Hands-on: adding extra functionalities to your dashboards, such as navigation and interaction or building a dashboard based on your own data set
This training is perfect for
Professionals that use data analysis and visualization and are looking for a way to create better insights. Whether you have just started as a Data Analyst, or you work in a field that uses data analysis, you will benefit from this training. The training starts with the basics of creating a Power BI dashboard, so no previous experience with Power BI is required.
What will you learn during Power BI in a day?
You will be able to use Power BI independently and create and share simple, insightful, useful dashboards. The training provides both a theoretical background on the inner workings of Power BI and hands-on experience with the tool
The trainer: Marnix Jansen
Marnix Jansen has been responsible for production and presentation of Management Information at many different organizations as a Business Administration and Register Controller. He is currently a Power BI Consultant and Microsoft Certified Power BI Trainer and helps his clients gain insight into their business.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At GoDataDriven we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom & In-Company Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training