Production Ready Machine Learning
Learn the best practice to bring your machine learning models into production with this practical training about how software engineers manage their code, how more advanced Python features can make your life easier, and how to go from notebooks to packages in this 1-day course.
What you'll learn
You will learn:
During this training, you will go in-depth with the tools and technique to bring your Machine Learning code to production more easily. After this training, you are knowledgeable about the following topics.
- How documentation, testing, and modularity help creating more robust code
- How type hinting can greatly reduce the number of bugs in your code
- How working with generators instead of lists or array can reduce the memory footprint of your code
- Practical advice on how to go from notebook to package
- How Python’s Object Oriented features can help you structure your code
The program of this one-day Production Ready Machine Learning course is as follows:
- Software engineering best practices with Python
- Generators & itertools
- Context managers
- Object Oriented programming with Python: magic methods, inheritance, static, class, and instance methods
- Data classes, Abstract Base Classes
- From notebooks to packages
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.
What will you learn during the Production Ready Machine Learning
- This course helps you understand what tooling Python offers to create more robust code;
- You will learn how to use features such as decorators and generators to write more elegant and performant code;
- We will also teach you how about data classes, context managers, and testing frameworks.
Data Science Skills
The Data Science Learney Journey
The training courses in this journey teach you new skills and empower you to stay ahead professionally. We offer solid fundamentals that apply to practical Python courses, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. We also offer courses on Spark, R, and Deep Learning.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At GoDataDriven we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom & In-Company Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training