THE programming language for Data & AI!
Do you want to boost your career by learning THE programming language for Data & AI? Do you find it hard to learn from scratch without guidance and would like experienced trainers that lead you along the journey? Come to this course to gain experience with Python and leave empowered to start boosting your career by applying this new skill!
Clients we've helped
What you'll learn
Python for Data Analysts
- The benefits of using Python for data analysis and beyond
- Python built-in data types
- How to write functions
- About pandas, with an in-depth look at indices, series, and dataframes
- How to wrangle and visualise your data with pandas
The program consists of both theory and hands-on exercises.
- Hello World in Python
- How to run Python scripts
- How to work with the Jupyter environment
- Variables, Functions, and Objects
- Introduction to Python functions and keyword arguments
- Getting Help
- Lists, Sets, Dictionaries, Tuples
- Introduction to Python comprehensions
- Basic operations
- Group-by operations
- Pipelines in Pandas
- Getting data from databases
- Visualise your data using pandas
Data Science Learning Journey
Lucy SheppardData Spirit Guide
Lucy is a fully qualified teacher with four years experience at a UK bank, building models to generate customer risk profiles. She has always had a passion for learning and teaching so when she got to combine this with her skills in data by becoming a data science trainer she felt extremely lucky. Lucy endeavours to continually produce and deliver high quality training to share knowledge and support the next iteration of data scientists.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
Structured, to-the-point, good combination of theory and practical examples, very knowledgeable trainer who can explain concepts very well
It was a hands-on and tangible course. We could apply what we learned in a matter of minutes. The trainer did a great job of answering ad-hoc questions that complemented the material. We appreciated the fact that we could apply what we were taught directly to our company.
I liked every aspect of this training and would like to thank the trainers. They did an excellent job of explaining how to use Spark for data science. This is the fourth GoDataDriven training I’ve followed. All were great, but this was the best one so far.
Climbing a steep Python and Machine Learning curve in three days. This would have taken me months on my own.