Does this sound like you?
You know that recruitment is a lot more than just sending out dry InMail campaigns on LinkedIn, but you’ve not really had the opportunity to leverage your creativity to explore new ways of reaching your candidates. Wether it’s organising events or setting up nurture campaigns, you do not hesitate to try new things. Furthermore, you like data and like to approach your work from a data-driven perspective. Constantly challenging your assumptions and open to improve continuously.
This is your dream job if…
- You want to take full ownership of our recruitment process
- You are enthusiastic about data and AI
- You want to be creative and explore your new ideas
- You are fluent in English & German
This is not your dream job if…
- You want a 360 role as an agency recruiter
- You’re hesitant to step up to the plate and lead interviews
- You enjoy working under hard KPI’s and Targets (we prefer quality over quantity)
Sounds interesting? Let's talk.
What we offer
While we primarily work on location for our customers, we are a very close team of professionals that work together on exciting challenges. We value team cohesion, knowledge and personal development, innovation, and fun. We strive for authority in everything that we do. At most companies you’ll see similar statements, but at GoDataDriven, we back this up with concrete benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Extended insurance
- A real training budget of €5,000 and six days, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year
- Company car for consulting roles
- Choose your laptop (once every 24 months) and phone
- And, of course, your own pair of custom GoDataDriven blue Nikes when you join!
The GoDataDriven Way
GoDataDriven, as a Xebia Group company, operate on three distinct principles: Authority, Focus and Values. These principles guide every decision made by both management and staff. Authority means becoming the best in our field, individually and as a company. It’s an audacious goal that keeps us striving and fighting. We only hire people who have achieved authority, not for growth, open positions, size or value.
Respect & self-empowerment
At GoDataDriven, we treat each other with respect, cooperation, and a view towards creating an enthusiastic, self-empowered, dynamic working community. Our culture exudes creativity and ambition, and our colleagues share an insatiable thirst for knowledge. We’re especially proud of our generous training budget and our “Hack-What-You-Want” Fridays.
At GoDataDriven, you’ll find like-minded colleagues at the forefront of their fields with the courage to veer from the beaten path; they are the people who put organizations into motion.
Meet your new colleagues
We sat down with a few of our team members to talk about their work. Topics discussed include work-life balance, writing intellectually challenging code, and giving back to the community.